XCELLERATE™ is an acellular, lyophilized amniotic membrane
- Two distinct membrane sides: an epithelial side and a stromal side.
- Aseptically processed to preserve extracellular matrix, growth factors and cytokines native to amniotic tissue*.
- XCELLERATE™ is a placental tissue allograft that may be used as a protective barrier in wound care applications. The natural properties of amniotic tissue provide mechanical protection and growth factors to support the management of acute and chronic wounds.
- This is homologous use because serving as a natural scaffold as well as covering and offering protection from the surrounding environment are the inherent functions of amniotic membrane.
- Proprietary processing of the tissue ensures that the natural structure and relevant characteristics are preserved.
- Dehydrated, packaged, and terminally sterilized with a 2-year shelf life. Stored at ambient temperature.
- HCPCS: Q4234
|XCELL-0202||XCELLERATE ™ Lyophilized Amniotic Membrane||2x2cm||4||860004706533|
|XCELL-0204||XCELLERATE ™ Lyophilized Amniotic Membrane||2x4cm||8||860004706540|
|XCELL-0404||XCELLERATE ™ Lyophilized Amniotic Membrane||4x4cm||16||860004706557|
|XCELL-0407||XCELLERATE ™ Lyophilized Amniotic Membrane||4x7cm||28||860004706564|